- IELTS 6.0/6.5 : 7 classes
Within the period of 8 weeks:
- No single count of violation on the school general rules;
- No single count of absences from regular special classes (AM/PM) and mock and official tests;
- (Sick absences: If the attendance rate is below 95% due to sickness checked by hospital doctors, NOT the school nurse, the school is not liable to guarantee a score.)
- Another 8 weeks of IELTS Guarantee course tuition fee is covered by the school if there are fewer than 2 counts of decrease in the mock tests. The decrease in the score is based on the most recent test taken;
- 3 counts of decrease in the mock tests eliminate all benefits of IELTS Guarantee course; and
- After taking an official IELTS test and a student is unable to acquire a guaranteed score for the remaining two weeks; if he/she opts to extend his/her study, he/she is required to take an official test every month. The student has to pay for the fees incurred due to the extension.
* If a student changes to another course from IELTS Guarantee course, there is no refund of any fee. When shifting of a course is made, the benefits of IELTS Guarantee course are waived and the general rules and the academic plans of the school are applied.